Any connection to the Site is subject to compliance with these conditions.
For the user, the mere access to the ZeMust website at the following URL www.weezed.fr implies the acceptance of all the conditions described below.
a) The site of www.weezed.fr (hereinafter the "Site") is an electronic platform that displays a number of services or products and named privileges, preferential offers, contests offered for sale by ZeMust partners (hereinafter referred to as "the Offer"). The Site will allow the user (Organization and its members) upon accession (hereinafter the "Organization" or the "User") to access the Offer. The nature and / or extent of the services proposed in the Offer may be modified at any time by ZeMust and these will be updated.
b) Use and access to the Offer are reserved for Organizations (companies, associations, communities, Club):
In the first place, the Organization is invited to fill in a registration form and so to communicate to ZeMust personal information such as last name, first name, e-mail address, postal address or telephone number of his organization and its members. All this information is mandatory (except the mobile phone number), any User agrees to answer all questions contained in the registration form, failing which the request for membership in Weezed cannot be taken into account.
Secondly, when registering, the User may be asked if he / she wishes to:
• Subscribe to the "Newsletter" or " subscriber's letter ": the User must answer yes or no; in the latter case, he will have to uncheck the pre-checked box provided for this purpose.
• Receive information from Weezed's third party partners: the User must answer yes or no by checking or abstaining from ticking the box provided for this purpose.
c) Modification of the Organization's choices: At any point of time, the Organization has the possibility to modify the choices it made when registering and to decide to:
• no longer receive the "Newsletter" or "subscriber's letter": in this case, the Organization must click on the link provided for this purpose which is at the bottom of each "Newsletter" or " subscriber's letter " It receives or in the "Modification" section. The Organization has also the possibility to click to stop receiving the "Newsletter" or "subscriber's letter" on the box provided for this purpose in the Organization area;
• no longer receive information from ZeMust's third-party partners: The Organization must then go to the "Modification" section and after logging in to its user account, it must tick the box provided for this purpose;
• no longer to be Organization: to do this, the Organization must also go to the "Modification" section and after logging in to its user account, it must tick the box provided for this purpose.
2) Login – Forms
To access the communication services, each Organization must complete the registration form on the site as described above.
Thus, he undertakes to complete the form correctly, and in particular to communicate only correct and up-to-date, complete and accurate information identifying him. In particular, it undertakes not to use a pseudonym, especially in the email address, which could infringe the rights of third parties (including use of the surname, pseudonym, the mark of others, or protected works by copyright and / or neighboring right) in any capacity whatsoever and whatever the basis. ZeMust reserves the right to refuse and / or require the correction of the pseudonym and / or the e-mail addresses concerned. You will receive an email confirming the validation of your registration. Weezed confirms the acceptance of the membership to the Organization to the email address that it has communicated. The contract will only be concluded upon sending the membership confirmation by email. Automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of joining the Services.
3) How to contact us ?
At any time, the Organization or the User may contact Weezed team and ask questions, whatever the subject, through the heading "CONTACT US". For that, it is enough for him to click on the link which will lead at to a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). If at the end of this one, the Organization or the User has not found an answer to his question, he will be offered a form to fill out which he can send to the service of his choice included in an exhaustive list. The Organization or the User must communicate a valid e-mail address otherwise the message will not be sent.
4) Additional Terms
5) Service Changes
7) Conditions of use of the services of the Partners
In order to provide as much information as possible likely to interest the Organization, ZeMust has set up a network of relations with partner companies. We can recognize that there is a partnership especially when the logo of the partner is placed on the screen, or by any indication on the relevant pages that may for example designate another company. The content and services offered by the Partners are not always offered directly by ZeMust, even when their visual presentation includes references to Weezed.
It is recalled that any constitution of files, of personal data is subject to authorization and / or declaration with the CNIL in application of the law nº78-17 of January 06, 1978, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and of the Community Directive of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
As specified in the data protection notice published on the website www.weezed.fr, Weezed will use the personal information of each Organization to target e-mail deliveries and to optimize access to all services subject to registration. Moreover, to inform him about promotional offers, we will transmit his data to third party partners, after obtaining the agreement of the Organization. However, at any time, the Organization may oppose the transmission of this data by going to the "CONTACT US" section and sending an email to the following address: email@example.com: or by going to the "Modification" area and ticking the box to no longer receive offers from Weezed partners.
For the purposes of the search, finding and prosecution of criminal offenses, data concerning accommodation are kept confidentially for a maximum of one year. The starting point for this duration is the last connection of the Organization (or one of its members) to the Site. At the end of this one-year period, this data will be erased. ZeMust may be required to provide this data at the request of the competent judicial authorities.
Information is collected by ZeMust or its providers for the purpose of allowing a better management of Users, to better know the characteristics of Users to better meet their expectations, to allow them to offer customized service offers, to customize the advertising messages that will be addressed to Users, including by communicating to the contractors of weezed (ZeMust community) the files concerned and this, In particular, in the context of partnerships.
By completing the form allowing the use of the Site, the Organization will be informed of the processing options defined above by reference to these General Terms and Conditions. Of Use.
Every Organization is free not to give the requested information, and therefore not to use the Site as consequence.
Each Organization has the right to consult, modify or withdraw and make opposition to any personal data made known to weezed and possibly its partners when using the Site, and the database constituted by the registration data in accordance with the law. Each Organization may exercise these rights with ZeMust, weezed community, on the one hand by sending an email to the following address: ZeMust, 6 rue de la gare, 78300 Poissy FRANCE
On the other hand, by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org after having visited the section "CONTACT US". All these personal data have formed the basis of a report which has been filed with the CNIL (Declaration number: 1853311) filed by the company ZEMUST SAS.
When browsing our website, information about the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your device. The Cookies we issue allow us to:
• adapt the presentation of our sites to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, resolution display, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our site, depending on the visualization and reading devices and software your device contains,
• allowing you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account,
• to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to connect again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
b) Your choices about cookies
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will let you know how to change your cookie wishes:
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/activate-deactivate-cookies
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666
• Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
• Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq/
ZEMUST strives, and is not bound to any obligation of result, to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in case of force majeure or an event beyond the control of ZeMust, and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance required for the proper functioning of the site and services. Therefore, ZeMust cannot guarantee availability of the site and / or services, reliability of transmissions and performance in terms of response time or quality. No technical assistance is provided to the user by electronic or telephone means. The responsibility of ZeMust cannot be held liable in case of impossibility of access to this site and / or use of the services.
In addition, ZeMust may be required to interrupt the site or part of the services, at any time without notice , all without entitlement to compensation. The User acknowledges and agrees that ZeMust is not responsible for interruptions, and any consequences that may arise for the user or any third party.
The Site may offer links to other websites or other sources of information. managed by third parties ("partner sites"); ZeMust has no control over the content of these sites. Therefore, ZeMust can not be held responsible for any content that does not comply with the legislation in force.
Each Organization (the organization and its members) is responsible for the confidentiality of his access code and his password. The Organization must ensure that it does not disclose its access code to third parties and immediately notify ZeMust if it is used after misuse of its password. ZeMust will then proceed to replace its password or cancel it. In any case, the Organization will be held responsible for the use of its password for illegal purposes.
The Organization undertakes not to propose to the public any sites or links, messages, images, texts, videos, sounds or animations or programs that may harm the image of ZeMust or not in compliance with French law.
The Organization is prohibited from advertising or any other form of advertising especially for other sites.
Every Organization is prohibited from disseminating any information, data, image, sound, or message of any kind that would be contrary to the laws and regulations in force in France or in his country of residence and those in force in the country to be received. Each Organization is prohibited from sending any messages of any kind that are prohibited for distribution and that, without this list being exhaustive, have the following characteristics:
• disguised advertising, chain letters, surveys, service proposals or products for commercial purposes,
• Messages that are abusive, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, homophobic, or offensive to human dignity,
• Messages whose content may incite to the commission of crimes, misdemeanors or misdemeanors. acts of terrorism, or advocating war crimes or Nazism
• Messages of a pedophile nature,
• Messages that harm minor users, particularly violent or pornographic ones,
• Messages threatening or harassing another user,
• Violating messages the rights of third parties and in particular any patent, trademark, intellectual property right, or any other right of property,
• ZEMUST assumes no responsibility for the services accessible through the internet and does not exercise any control in any form whatsoever on the nature and the characteristics of the data which could transit r via its server center
• The User acknowledges that data circulating on the Internet is not protected, in particular against possible diversions. The presence of the Weezed logo establishes a simple presumption of validity. The communication of any information deemed sensitive or confidential by the User is at his own risk
• The User is solely responsible for the use of the data he / she consults, queries and transfers on the internet
• The User acknowledges that ZeMust has no means of controlling the content of the services available on the Internet.
non-compliance with these rules and practices, ZEMUST reserves the right to exclude the infringer.
No Organization shall in any way, reproduce, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose or for any other purpose whatsoever, all or part of the Site, any use of the Site, or any right of access to the Site.
It is forbidden to propose products and services providing the Organization with remuneration in a direct or indirect manner. Violation of these mandatory provisions subjects the offender, and all persons responsible, to the criminal penalties and civil penalties provided by law.
3.1 The content of the site
The content posted by ZEMUST on the Site, to know, in particular, without this being limiting, all information, data, texts, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, videos, messages, of any nature whatsoever, produced and published by ZeMust or by its partners (and especially by content providers and advertisers) (hereinafter "Site Content"), is protected by intellectual property. The Content of the Site, including news, articles, photographs, data and other information, is intended for the personal information of Users. Also, each Organization may download and print extracts of the Site Content for its own use and for non-commercial purposes only. Subject to this reservation, each Organization is prohibited from using it in any other way whatsoever, for any reason whatsoever. Any unauthorized use of any of the elements of the Site Content (texts, sounds and images) ) Consequently, and without this list being limiting, any dissemination, exploitation, representation, reproduction, transmission or total or partial use in any medium whatsoever of the Site Content, for purposes other than strictly personal, is prohibited and may lead to legal proceedings involving liability, including the user for infringement within the meaning of articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code "weezed.fr" and "weezed" are registered trademarks and it is not possible to use or diffuse in any way that this the logo and or the name "weezed". The Site may contain hypertext links to other sites on the Internet. Links to these other resources make you leave the Site. It is possible to create a link to the presentation page of this site without the express permission of ZeMust. No authorization or request for prior information may be required by ZeMust for a site wishing to link to the ZeMust website. However, this site should be displayed in a new browser window. However, ZeMust reserves the right to request the deletion of a link that it deems non-compliant with the purpose of the site www.weezed.fr
3.2 The Contributions of the Organizations
3.2.2 Each Organization grants ZEMUST worldwide and for the duration of legal protection granted to intellectual property rights in France and abroad, the non-exclusive and free right to use the Contribution (s) that each Organization stores, transmits or puts online on the Site in order to make it accessible in whole or in part to the other Organizations, and this, in whatever form it is and some is the mode of diffusion, to allow him to reproduce it, to publish it, to diffuse it and to adapt it for the purposes of supplying the Services, of their promotion and distribution, and this, on any support - in particular electronic and / or paper, on any Internet network and any third party sites.
3.2.5 Each Organization agrees to:
• Guarantee original content
• Not to include in the Contributions any material that is contrary to laws and regulations in force, namely violent, racist, abusive, harassing, criminal, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, indecent, intrusive to privacy or otherwise legally objectionable, which infringe the rights of third parties or are contrary to the Additional Terms of Service on which they wish to make available their Contribution (s) to users • Compensate ZEMUST for all of its staff, any subsidiaries and any other party liable for damages, including any legal and procedural costs that may be caused by any breach of the obligations set out in points (i) and (ii) above.
Each Organization acknowledges and expressly agrees that: The use of the Site, its services and any element or information obtained through it is the sole responsibility of the user. It is strongly recommended to verify the accuracy and relevance of the information and / or documents made available on this Site. However, if this information and / or elements are likely to contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, ZeMust reserves the right to right to correct them, as soon as these errors are brought to his attention. Each Organization is aware that it has used the Website "www.weezed.fr" which offers an accessible content "as is" according to the quality of the Internet. In particular, it is aware that ZEMUST does not provide any express or implicit guarantee concerning the quality and the compatibility of the site with the specific uses that the Organization made of it. ZEMUST releases any responsibility as for the possible challenges, actions or recourse of thirds which would be able to use rights including private rights, on any content not created by ZEMUST.The ZEMUST guarantee can not be retained in the event that a file or a downloaded material would result in damages or losses suffered by the Organization, consecutive to the download of the terminal equipment which is carried out at its own risk. The information and / or documents available on this site may be modified at any time, and may have been updated. In particular, they may have been updated between the time of their download and the moment when the user reads it.